MOT in Loughborough
Professional & Experienced MOT Testing with Parkland Services Ltd
Why choose us for your MOT Test?
Over the years Parkland Services have invested in the latest equipment and technician training to make sure we can provide quality MOT testing in Loughborough. With dedicated MOT bays ready to work on all makes of Cars & Vans.
At Parkland Services we can advise on any minor issues that will need addressing in the future, of course, we will not conduct any work without your permission and will provide you with a quote. The MOT can only be conducted at an authorised garage by a certified tester.
How is your vehicle checked during an MOT test?
During an MOT Test, the examiner will check many areas of the vehicle, including bodywork, emissions and safety features, the test ensures that your vehicle meets road safety and environmental standards. Below are the main areas that are covered:
- Lighting and Signalling Equipment (Inc fog lamps & reversing lights)
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and Road Wheels
- Seat Belts
- Body, Structure and General Items
- Exhaust, Fuel and Emissions
- Drivers View of the Road
- Noise suppression material
- Undertray security
- Emission control equipment:
- Engine malfunction indicator lamp
- Diesel particulate filter (DPF) tampering
- Fluid leaks - engine, transmission and so on
Book your MOT test online now or call our experienced team on 01509 232232.